skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Busy, busy, busy!
Sorry its been so long since my last post! I've been keeping myself pretty busy on the boat and in the small towns. I'm going to attempt to catch you up with everything that I've been up too in the past two weeks!
4 comments:
sorry i didn't get to answer when you called. i'm not sure what kind of reception you get where you are so i have not called back either.
give me a call this week if you can -before 3 is best (when the kids are all gone so i can actually talk!)
ugh. your blog is being spammed!
I know!!! How do I make it stop?!
I miss you and I'll call you tomorrow before 3
maybe at spicy:30 p.m.
i think you might just need to make it private and invite people by their email address to read it
Post a Comment