On Saturday, all the people from this week's cruise left including my favorite couple, Robert and Kathy. They are truly genuine people who know how to have a good time! I'm so glad I met them during my first week!
We were in port at St. Louis, but I went to the Cahokia Indian Mounds with one of the entertainers on the boat. There was a museum on the grounds that depicted what the Indians would have been doing on the land during their time and it was pretty interesting. Then we walked up the largest mound, which was 100 feet high!


2 comments:
Kerin: Did you get a chance to go to the Arch? I went there and Hannibal. Amazing that back then the barber was your dentist. I also went to a park that had elk and bison. There were picnic tables. Also warning signs "Watch out for bison". Seemed it would make for an exciting family picnic. I did see elk and bison there.
Not much going on here. Survivor started the new season if that tells you what an exciting life we lead here in Stuart.
I have told so many people of your job. All think it sounds great. Talked to a professional photographer and she said she wished she had done more things like that when she was younger.
Love, Aunt Jane
that there's a lot of stairs...
Post a Comment