The Caribean Islands are so nice!! Paula left to go back to the U.S. on Sunday and I am finding quite a bit more free time since she's gone. She was great and helped me a lot but it was hard to coordinate our time more efficiantly. I am now in the middle of my second cruise to the Southern Carib. and I love it so much!! There is a world of difference between here and the Northern Carib. Southern is small secluded fishing islands and Northern is yahts and Burbury. There is still nice things to do in the north but I think I like the south better over all. I have had a very interesting past two days!! Yesterday I went Zip Lining in the rainforest of St. Lucia on a shore excersion with the ship and today I went swimming in a waterfall and in natural hot springs with a group of crew members!! They were both great but I can't wait to get back to the waterfall and hot springs!! I have pictures of it all but I don't have any with me in it for the moment because I have to get them from my friend Gaz's camera. He has a waterproof camera and Showtime Pictures is going to let me buy one and expense it out next week in St. Martain, so I'll have some realllllly great pictures soon!! But here are some photo's to give you an idea of where I was and what I was doing!
I love and miss you all!
1 comment:
hey send me your e-mail address. I had it at my old job and can't find it.
Post a Comment