On Tuesday, we were in Dubuque, Iowa again (where we were bussed to the first day), but this time we got a chance to stay for a few hours. Kathy and I had to be on the gangway at 7:45 a.m. to take photos of the passengers in front of the ship as they left for their tours. It was really funny, though, because I ended up in the background of every picture! We knew that was going to happen because I was directing the passengers while Kathy was taking the photos and everything moves so quickly, there is no time to get out of the way on the narrow gangway. We were laughing so hard when we were printing them!!
We were done taking photos at about 9:00 a.m. so I decided to wander into town to explore and go to the post office. I’m so glad that my GPS still had some charge left in it! I’m so lost without it! I’m going to have to try to find a wall charger for it soon. Anyways, the town was really cute. The houses and shops all had cute Victorian style architecture so it was a great place to take some photos. I took a few rolls of film with my Holga (thesis camera) and some with my tiny digital camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment