Saturday, September 20, 2008

West Palm Beach fun!

Hello from West Palm Beach!  I really like this city!  I am sitting in the airport right now waiting for my flight to Atlanta, GA which will take me to St. Paul, MN.  Once I get there, I will get on a shuttle bus to Dubuque, IA which will take about 4-5 hours.  The lady who hired me told me to make sure to bring a good book!  I am just starting a new one today called Year of Wonders.

I ordered a bunch of film on ebay for my trip so I got to pick it up when I got to my Aunt Jane's house on Thursday.  One of the packages was coming from Hong Kong and it looked very suspicious!!

Yesterday, my friend J.P. and I went fishing.  It was really fun!  Well, after I got over feeling seasick.  I even caught a fish!  It was a yellow tailed snapper and it was very pretty!!

J.P. caught a fish with really big blubbery lips!!  The guys on the ship said he caught Angelina Jolie!!

2 comments:

m. said...

i can't wait to keep reading about your new adventure! :)
(melissa)

Anonymous said...

Kerin: Another suspicious package arrived yesterday. I think it might contain make up. Sorry it came too late to take. How did your suitcase situation get resolved? I really don't think there would have been room for this package.

Did you eat the snapper? We had some fresh snapper a week ago. It was good.

Are you on the boat yet? Keep us posted. Love, Aunt Jane